| LAWRENCE S. KINGSLEY|
Lawrence S. Kingsley, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is the Director of Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters Air Force Global Strike Command, Barksdale Air Force Base, La. This command has control of our nation's Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles, B-2 and B-52 bombers while also performing lead command functions for the Air Force's UH-1N helicopter fleet. Mr. Kingsley is responsible for organizing, training and equipping the command's civil engineering, contracting, logistics, maintenance, munitions and security forces totaling 13,000 personnel. Air Force Global Strike Command provides combatant commanders with combat ready forces to conduct the strategic nuclear deterrence and global strike operations.
Mr. Kingsley began his career in 1978 as a Minuteman II combat crew member at Whiteman AFB, Mo. He then transitioned to his logistics career as a distinguished graduate from the Aircraft Maintenance Officer Course in 1983. Mr. Kingsley subsequently served in ten major commands. Throughout his career, he has held positions in missile operations, aircraft maintenance, munitions, logistics plans, installation support and supply chain management. While on active duty, Mr. Kingsley had the distinction of being a commander of six different training, logistics and maintenance units. Prior to his current assignment, he was the Deputy Director of Logistics, Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
1977 Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, Utah State University, Logan
1983 Master's degree in political science, Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg
1984 Squadron Officer School
1995 Air Command and Staff College
1996 Air War College
2006 Master of Business Administration degree, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
1. 1978 - 1982, combat crew commander, 510th Strategic Missile Squadron, Whiteman AFB, Mo.
2. 1982 - 1983, student, Aircraft Maintenance Officer Course, Chanute AFB, Ill.
3. 1983 - 1985, aircraft maintenance officer, 41st Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, McClellan AFB, Calif.
4. 1985 - 1988, Chief, Maintenance Operations, 21st Tactical Fighter Wing, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
5. 1988 - 1990, Commander, 343rd Component Repair Squadron, Eielson AFB, Alaska
6. 1990 - 1991, Commander, 343rd Aircraft Generation Squadron, Eielson AFB, Alaska
7. 1991 - 1992, operations officer, 649th Munitions Maintenance and Test Squadron, Hill AFB, Utah
8. 1992 - 1994, Chief, Armament Operations, Ogden Air Logistics Center, Utah
9. 1994 - 1994, Commander, 39th Logistics Support Squadron, Incirlik Air Base, Turkey
10. 1994 - 1995, Deputy Commander, 39th Support Group, Incirlik AB, Turkey
11. 1995 - 1998, Chief, Aircraft Maintenance, Headquarters U.S. Air Forces in Europe, Ramstein AB, Germany
12. 1998 - 2000, Commander, 654th Combat Logistics Support Squadron, Tinker AFB, Okla.
13. 2000 - 2001, Deputy Commander, 3rd Logistics Group, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
14. 2001 - 2002, Commander, 39th Logistics Group, Incirlik AB, Turkey
15. 2002 - 2003, Commander, 39th Maintenance Group, Incirlik AB, Turkey
16. 2003 - 2006, Commander, Detachment 855, AFROTC, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
17. 2006 - 2008, Deputy Director, 542nd Combat Sustainment Wing, Robins AFB, Ga.
18. 2008 - 2010, Program Manager, BAE Systems, Nashua, N.H.
19. 2010 - 2012, Deputy Director of Logistics, Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
20. 2012 - present, Director of Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters Air Force Global Strike Command, Barksdale AFB, La.
AWARDS AND HONORS
Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Service Medal with six oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal
Combat Readiness Medal
Southwest Asia Service Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
1990 11th Air Force Lieutenant General Leo Marquez Maintenance Officer of the Year
Acquisition Logistics, Level II
Program Management, Level I
Acquisition Corps Member
Air Force Association Life Member
Logistics Officer Association Life Member
Military Officer Association Life Member
(Current as of December 2012)