HomeInspector General Complaints

Inspector General | Complaints

If you have a concern and are unsure if you should file a complaint, contact your local IG office for guidance. Any Air Force military or civilian member may file an IG complaint. However, many Department of the Air Force civilian complaints (e.g., discrimination, sexual harassment, and conditions of employment) must be addressed by agencies other than the IG.

Please select your status and the appropriate organization below. You may get a faster response by using the correct agency, however you always have option to file an online IG complaint.