Rose Gault, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is Deputy Assistant Secretary for Strategic Diversity Integration, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force Manpower and Reserve Affairs, Washington, D.C. She is responsible for the policy, guidance, direction and oversight of all plans and programs affecting diversity integration for Air Force military and civilian personnel. Mrs. Gault provides leadership, strategic direction, and oversight to all levels of the Air Force to ensure a diverse and inclusive Total Force, which reflects the American people and leverages the talents of all its Airmen.
Mrs. Gault has extensive experience in governmental and corporate executive capacities both in the United States and abroad, including Mercedes Benz of North America, Eurocontrol Air Traffic Control in Karlsruhe, Germany, and Headquarters Allied Forces Central Europe (NATO) in Brunssum, the Netherlands. Prior to her current position, Mrs. Gault served as the President of the Army Scholarship Foundation, a non-profit foundation which supports Army family members in their pursuit of higher education. In addition, she has been a congressional staff member in the office of Congressman Tom Davis of Virginia and Foundation Executive for the International Association of Chiefs of Police.
1996 Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, University of Texas, El Paso
1. 1993 - 1997, Executive Director, Ballet El Paso, Texas
2. 1997 - 1999, Director of Development, Air Defense Artillery Association, Fort Bliss, Texas
3. 2002 - 2005, Director of Development, Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation, Alexandria, Va.
4. 2005 - 2007, Foundation Executive, International Association of Chief of Police, Alexandria, Va.
5. 2007 - 2008, President, Army Scholarship Foundation, Springfield, Va.
6. 2008 - present, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Strategic Diversity Integration, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force Manpower and Reserve Affairs, Washington, D.C.
AWARDS AND HONORS
1989 U.S. Army Award for Patriotic Civilian Service
1994 El Paso YWCA Reach Award for Management Excellence
1994 U.S. Army Commander's Award for Public Service
1998 Volunteer of the Year Award, Armed Services YMCA
1998 Fort Bliss Volunteer Ambassador Award
1999 U.S. Army Outstanding Civilian Service Medal (2)
2006 President's Volunteer Service Award (2)
1993 El Paso Leadership Arts Class IV
1994 Leadership El Paso Class XX
1996 Certified Master Trainer, U.S. Army Family Team Building Program
1997 Certified Department of the Army Core Trainer, U.S. Army Family Team Building Program
1997 - 1999 Chairman of the Board, Armed Services YMCA, Fort, Bliss, Texas
2000 - 2008 Congressional staff member/Finance Director, Washington, D.C.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Rotary Club of West Springfield, Va.
(Current as of September 2008)