Dr. Keith Hardiman, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is Director, Headquarters Air Force Information Management, Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Arlington, Virginia, and the HAF Chief Information Officer and Liaison to the Pentagon Architecture Council. He also manages the Air Force Declassification Office, Air Force Publications Distribution Office, and HAF Multimedia Services. His leadership responsibilities include HAF’s Records Management, Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act Programs and information technology policy and portfolio compliance.
Prior to his current position, Dr. Hardiman served as the Technical Director and Chief Data Officer for the Logistics Chief Information Officer Support Division, Directorate of Resource Integration, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters U.S. Air Force. In this capacity, he was the Technical Expert Consultant for the Directorate and assisted in developing and executing CIO strategic initiatives supporting Enterprise Logistics Information Technology.
2003 Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems with a concentration in Supply Chain Management Logistics and Quality Control Management, Langston University, Okla.
2004 Master of Organizational Leadership and Business Management, Webster University, Webster Groves, Mo.
2010 Doctorate of Education, Applied Aviation and Aerospace, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater
2013 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2018 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2020 Master of National Security and Resource Strategy with a concentration in Emerging Information Technology, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
1. March 2003–June 2009, Management Analyst Depot MX Systems, Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center/Information Technology Management Directorate, Tinker Air Force Base, Okla.
2. June 2009–June 2010, Information Technology Specialist, 72nd Air Base Wing Communications Directorate, Tinker AFB, Okla.
3. June 2010–May 2012, Program Manager, E–3 Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) Systems Program Office, Tinker AFB, Okla.
4. May 2012–October 2012, Lead Program Manager, E–3 AWACS Systems Program Office, Tinker AFB, Okla.
5. October 2012–October 2015, Lead Management Analyst Depot MX Systems, 72nd ABW Communications Directorate, Tinker AFB, Okla.
6. October 2015–November 2016, Plans and Resources Division Chief, 72nd ABW Communications Directorate, Tinker AFB, Okla.
7. November 2016–July 2019, Director, 72nd ABW Communications Directorate, Tinker AFB, Okla.
8. August 2019–June 2020, Student, National Defense University Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy, Washington, D.C.
9. July 2020–November 2021, Technical Director/Chief Data Officer, Logistics CIO Support Division, Directorate of Resource Integration, DCS Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
10. November 2021–present, Director, Information Management, Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, HAF, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
AWARDS AND HONORS
2006 Civilian “Rookie of the Year Award” for Staff Offices at Tinker Air Force Base
2007 Employee of the Month, Quarter and Year for the OC-ALC/Information Technology Directorate
2009 Employee Enhancement Program Graduate
2012 Tinker Air Force Base Supervisory Development Program Graduate
2015 72nd Air Base Wing Wiley Post Supervisor of the Year
2017 Employee of the Year, Oklahoma Federal Executive Board
2019 Award for Meritorious Civilian Service
2021 Award for Meritorious Civilian Service
Certified Acquisition Professional, Level 1, Program Management
Certified Acquisition Professional, Level 1, Life Cycle Logistics
Certified Acquisition Professional, Level 2, Life Cycle Logistics
(Current as of December 2021)