Terri L. Dilly, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is Assistant Auditor General, Operations and Support Directorate, Air Force Audit Agency, Joint Base San Antonio Randolph Texas. She is responsible for the planning, execution, and reporting of Air Force-wide audits addressing engineering and the environment, personnel and training, healthcare and services, and information systems security and development.
Ms. Dilly began her government career with the AFAA in 1991. Prior to her present position, she held positions of increased responsibility within the AFAA and the Air Force, to include cost analyst; audit manager; program manager; office chief; Chief, Policy, Oversight, and Systems; and Director, Security and Special Program Audits. She also held the position of program specialist with the United States Postal Service Office of Inspector General. Ms. Dilly has extensive experience auditing Air Force Operations and has audited or directed audits at the installation, MAJCOM, and Air Force levels. She assumed her current position in June 2016.
1991 Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, St. Ambrose University, Iowa.
1998 Professional Military Comptroller School, Maxwell AFB, Alabama.
2011 Masters of Science, Management of Information Systems, University of Phoenix.
1. July 1991 – February 1997, Auditor, GS-12, Randolph AFB TX
2. February 1997 – August 1998, Cost Analyst, GS-12, HQ Pacific Air Forces, Hickam HI
3. August 1998 – May 2001, Audit Manager, GS-13, AFAA/FSS, March ARB CA
4. May 2001 – June 2004, Program Specialist, GS-14, USPS Inspector General Irvine CA
5. June 2004 – July 2006, Audit Manager, AFAA/SPO, GS-13, Brooks-City Base TX
6. July 2006 – October 2009, Program Manager, AFAA/SPO, GS-14, Lackland AFB TX
7. October 2009 – January 2013, Office Chief, AFAA/FSR, GS-14, Joint-Base Lewis-McChord WA
8. January 2013 – January 2015, Chief, Policy, Oversight, and Systems, GS-15, Joint Base Andrews MD
9. January 2015 – June 2016, Director, Security and Special Program Audits, GS-15, Pentagon VA
10. June 2016 – present, Assistant Auditor General, Operations and Support Directorate, Air Force Audit Agency, Joint Base San Antonio Randolph TX
Certified Internal Auditor, 2000
Certified Information Systems Auditor, 2000
American Society of Military Comptrollers
Institute of Internal Auditors
Information Systems Audit and Control Association