Terri L. Dilly, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is Director of Program Analysis and Financial Management, United States Transportation Command, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. She is responsible for programming, developing and integrating the USTRANSCOM budget and managing resources for funding the global Defense Transportation System. She also develops policy and executes the Air Force’s $13.5 billion Transportation Working Capital Fund and oversees Joint Component Command’s financing in response to COCOM mobility requirements to meet critical joint war-fighting readiness and national security interests.
Ms. Dilly began her government career with the Air Force Audit Agency in 1991. Prior to her present position, she held positions of increased responsibility within the AFAA and the Air Force, to include cost analyst; audit manager; program manager; office chief; Chief, Policy, Oversight and Systems; and Director, Security and Special Program Audits. She also held the position of program specialist with the United States Postal Service Office of Inspector General. Ms. Dilly has extensive experience auditing Air Force operations and has audited or directed audits at the installation, command and Air Force levels.
Prior to her current position, Ms. Dilly was the Assistant Auditor General, Operations and Support Directorate, Air Force Audit Agency, Joint Base San Antonio Randolph, Texas.
1991 Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, St. Ambrose University, Iowa.
1998 Professional Military Comptroller School, Maxwell AFB, Alabama.
2011 Masters of Science, Management of Information Systems, University of Phoenix.
1. July 1991 – February 1997, Auditor, GS-12, Randolph AFB, Texas
2. February 1997 – August 1998, Cost Analyst, GS-12, HQ Pacific Air Forces, Hickam AFB, Hawaii
3. August 1998 – May 2001, Audit Manager, GS-13, AFAA/FSS, March Air Reserve Base, Calif.
4. May 2001 – June 2004, Program Specialist, GS-14, United States Postal Service Inspector General, Irvine, Calif.
5. June 2004 – July 2006, Audit Manager, AFAA/SPO, GS-13, Brooks City-Base, Texas
6. July 2006 – October 2009, Program Manager, AFAA/SPO, GS-14, Lackland AFB, Texas
7. October 2009 – January 2013, Office Chief, AFAA/FSR, GS-14, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.
8. January 2013 – January 2015, Chief, Policy, Oversight, and Systems, GS-15, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
9. January 2015 – June 2016, Director, Security and Special Program Audits, GS-15, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
10. June 2016 – December 2018, Assistant Auditor General, Operations and Support Directorate, Air Force Audit Agency, Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, Texas
11. January 2019 - present, Director of Program Analysis and Financial Management, U.S. Transportation Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
Certified Internal Auditor, 2000
Certified Information Systems Auditor, 2000
American Society of Military Comptrollers
Institute of Internal Auditors
Information Systems Audit and Control Association
(Current as of January 2019)