10/1/2012 - FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, Md. (AFNS) -- Air Force Television News released a new edition of Today's Air Force on Sept. 28.
In the first segment, Airman 1st Class Daniel Burkhardt gives viewers an inside look at the Air Force Association's Technology Exposition and Conference. During the second segment, Staff Sgt. John Archiquette heads to Papa Air Base, Hungary, home of the world's first and only multinational C-17 Globemaster III operations unit of its kind. And, in the final segment, TAF takes viewers around the world to see what Airmen are doing in the name of remembrance and fitness.
The show also airs on more than 140 public cable-access stations within the United States.
To submit a story idea for "Today's Air Force," or for any Air Force News products, send an email to email@example.com.
This week's line-up includes:
Block 1 - Straight from the Top: Gen. Mark Welsh III discusses innovation at the AFA Conference.
- AFA Conference: An overview of the conference and the speakers.
- Airmen in Expo: We follow one young Airman through his first Technology Expo.
- Service Award: One Airman receives an award for her dedication.
Block 2 - F-35 Update: We speak with the 33rd FW vice commander about the new program.
- Papa Air Base: A look at the world's first multinational C-17 operations unit.
- TWIP: This Week in Photos
Block 3 - POW/MIA Day: Airmen pay tribute to POWs and those missing in action.
- Remembrance: The U.S. Air Force Academy participates in POW/MIA Day.
- Air Force Marathon: A close look at the largest Air Force Marathon to date.
- Mixed Martial Artist: One Airman from Shaw AFB is a professional fighter.