3/6/2013 - FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, Md. (AFNS) -- Air Force Television News released a new edition of Today's Air Force on March 1.
This week on Today's Air Force we'll take a look at counter-narcotics operations in Afghanistan. We'll also meet the new Personnel Recovery Team for Combined Task Force - Horn of Africa and we'll learn about Holloman Air Force Base's balloon operations. This 30-minute, bi-weekly news show can be seen every day on TPC and American Forces Television Service stations around the world. The show also airs on more than 140 public cable-access stations within the United States.
Today's Air Force: March 1, 2013
This week's line-up includes:
- Straight from the Top: Chief Master Sgt. of the Air Force James Cody speaks about the importance of taking care of Airmen.
- From the Newsroom: NATO secretary general speaks about Afghanistan.
- Counter-narcotics: Belgium government leaders discuss the role of counter-narcotics.
- Afghan Hands: Service members work closely with the local Afghan population.
- 303rd: Air Force personnel have taken over responsibility of operations in the Horn of Africa.
- Moody Premiere: Moody Air Force Base hosted the premiere of the National Geographic series "Inside Combat Rescue."
-This Week in the Headlines: Top stories from AF.mil, to include grounded F-35 Lightning IIs and the new Secretary of Defense.
.-This Week in Photos: Pictures of Airmen performing their duties.
- USAF Honor Guard Drill Team: We meet one of the Airmen from this highly-skilled team.
- Quilts of Valor: Learn about the mission of this foundation dedicated to supporting veterans.
- Holloman Balloons: Learn about the Balloon Operations team at Holloman Air Force Base, N.M.
To submit a story idea for "Today's Air Force," or for any Air Force Broadcasting Service products, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3/7/2013 11:23:05 PM ET PB no different than a smoke or water cooler break. I'm sure his excuse is the same as yours.
3/7/2013 6:29:16 PM ET They're at least doing the job they're being paid to do MW. What's your excuse
3/7/2013 10:55:41 AM ET Good another news program meanwhile we dont have money to do our job properly and our civilian counterparts are furloughed. Why do we need this