Gregory D. Parsons, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is the Director of Plans and Integration, Deputy Chief of Staff for Manpower and Personnel, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C. He is responsible for the development of plans and the design of future systems to ensure availability of personnel services for the Air Force war fighter. He is also responsible for the integration of personnel policies and objectives in a human resources strategy.
Mr. Parsons has had a diverse Air Force career working within manpower, personnel, and services. He commanded a mission support squadron, a services squadron, a deployed services squadron, served as a wing vice commander and major-command A1. His headquarters staff tours include Tactical Air Command, Air Combat Command, Pacific Air Forces, Air Force Special Operations Command, Air Force Global Strike Command, and Air Staff.
1986 Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems, Auburn University, Montgomery, Ala.
1989 Master of Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Golden Gate University, Hampton, Va.
1993 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2000 Master of Military Operational Art and Science, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2008 Master of Strategic Studies, Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1. October 1986 - October 1990, Organizational Analyst, Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Langley AFB, Va.
2. November 1990 - August 1992, Chief, Manpower Office, 31st Fighter Wing, Homestead AFB, Fla.
3. September 1992 - October 1995, Chief, Promotions and Career Development Section, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley AFB, Va.
4. November 1995 - July 1999, Chief, Budget Development, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
5. August 1999 - May 2000, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
6. June 2000 - May 2002, Commander, 62nd Mission Support Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
7. June 2002 - June 2004, Commander, 325th Services Squadron, Tyndall AFB, Fla.
8. July 2004 - July 2005, Deputy, Manpower and Organization Division, Headquarters Pacific Air Forces, Hickam AFB, Hawaii
9. July 2005 - July 2007, Deputy Director, Manpower, Personnel and Services, Headquarters Special Operations Command, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
10. July 2007 - June 2008, Student, Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
11. June 2008 - June 2010 Vice Commander, 37th Training Wing, Lackland AFB, Texas
12. July 2010 - May 2012, Director, Manpower, Personnel and Services, Headquarters Air Force Global Strike Command, Barksdale AFB, La.
13. May 2012 - August 2014, Chief, Program Development Division, Directorate of Manpower, Organization and Resources, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
14. September 2014 - October 2016, Deputy Director, Manpower, Organization and Resources, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
15. October 2016 - present, Director of Plans and Integration, Deputy Chief of Staff for Manpower and Personnel, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
(Current as of November 2016)