Maj. Gen. Chris T. Anzalone is Deputy for Test, Integration and Fielding, Missile Defense Agency, Huntsville, Ala. He is responsible for planning, programming, budgeting, managing and executing a comprehensive test, assessment and fielding program that characterizes the Ballistic Missile Defense capability and supports credible decisions with respect to the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
General Anzalone received his commission through the ROTC program at Florida Technical University, Orlando. A distinguished graduate of undergraduate navigator training, he has served as an F-111F weapon systems officer as well as test and tactics development chief for the EF-111A tactical jamming system. His commands include a flying squadron, mission support group and an air base wing. He conducted joint war planning for contingency operations supporting the Global War on Terrorism while serving on the Joint Staff. The general was the joint planner for the Directorate for Operational Plans and Interoperability, Assistant Deputy Director of Political-Military Affairs for the Western Hemisphere, and the executive officer to the Director, Strategic Plans and Policy. The general has served as Vice Commander of the Air Armament Center and Warner Robins Air Logistics Center.
1976 Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics, Florida Technological University, Orlando
1977 Master of Science degree in business administration, University of Central Florida, Orlando
1983 Distinguished graduate, Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1985 Air Command and Staff College, by seminar
1993 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1993 Armed Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
1. December 1977 - July 1979, student, undergraduate navigator training and electronic warfare officer training, Mather AFB, Calif.
2. August 1979 - September 1982, F-111F weapon systems officer, 493rd and 495th Tactical Fighter squadrons, Royal Air Force Lakenheath, England
3. September 1982 - December 1985, Chief of Operational Test and Tactics Development for the EF-111A tactical jamming system, Tactical Air Warfare Center, Detachment 3, Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
4. January 1986 - June 1990, Directorate for Electronic Combat and Special Programs, assistant executive officer to the Vice Chief of Staff of the Air Force, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
5. July 1990 - September 1991, operations officer, 453rd Flying Training Squadron, Mather AFB, Calif.
6. September 1991 - August 1992, Commander, 450th Flying Training Squadron, Mather AFB, Calif.
7. August 1992 - June 1993, student, Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
8. June 1993 - September 1993, student, Armed Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
9. September 1993 - June 1996, joint planner, Directorate for Operational Plans and Interoperability, Joint Staff, Washington, D.C.
10. June 1996 - February 1997, Deputy Commander, 14th Support Group, Columbus AFB, Miss.
11. February 1997 - July 1998, Commander, 12th Support Group, Randolph AFB, Texas
12. August 1998 - May 2000, Commander, 66th Air Base Wing, Hanscom AFB, Mass.
13. May 2000 - May 2002, Assistant Director, Political-Military Affairs, Western Hemisphere and executive officer to the Director, Strategic Plans and Policy, Joint Staff, Washington, D.C.
14. May 2002 - March 2004, Vice Commander, Air Armament Center, Eglin AFB, Fla.
15. March 2004 - May 2005, Vice Commander, Warner Robins Air Logistics Center, Robins AFB, Ga.
16. June 2005 - May 2007, Deputy for Test, Integration and Fielding, Missile Defense Agency, Arlington, Va.
17. June 2007 - present, Deputy for Test, Integration and Fielding, Missile Defense Agency, Huntsville, Ala.
Rating: Senior navigator
Flight hours: More than 1,100
Aircraft flown in: F-111A/D/F, EF-111A and T-43A
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
1978 Distinguished graduate, undergraduate navigator/electronic warfare officer training
(Current as of September 2015)