Patsy J. Reeves, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is Executive Director, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. The organization is the single center responsible for total life cycle management covering all aircraft, engines, munitions, and electronic systems. The center is responsible for more than 26,000 AFLCMC airmen, civilian, and contractor employees performing center missions from some 77 locations.
Mrs. Reeves began her contracting career in 1976 at Wright-Patterson AFB. In July 1980, she moved to Eglin AFB, Fla., where she served in various system program offices. In 1991, Mrs. Reeves joined the Air Force Systems Command's Top Rung program and transferred to Washington, D.C., where she served in major command and Pentagon program management assignments. Mrs. Reeves returned to Wright-Patterson AFB in 1996 as a program manager for multiple aircraft training systems, including the C-17. She later worked in Texas as Director of Contracting at Kelly AFB, and Director of Plans and Programs at Brooks AFB.
Mrs. Reeves was appointed to the Senior Executive Service in December 2001, serving as Director of Contracting at the Warner Robins Air Logistics Center, Robins AFB, Ga. In 2008, she returned to Wright-Patterson AFB as the Director of Contracting at Aeronautical Systems Center, and in 2011 became the Air Force Materiel Command Director of Contracting.
1976 Bachelor's degree in marketing management, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg
1981 Master's degree in business administration, University of West Florida, Pensacola
1992 Defense Systems Management College, Fort Belvoir, Va.
1996 Master of science degree in national resources strategy, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
1999 Leadership for a Democratic Society, Federal Executive Institute, Charlottesville, Va.
1. February 1976 - July 1980, contract specialist, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
2. July 1980 - December 1984, contract specialist, later, contract officer, Eglin AFB, Fla.
3. December 1984 - August 1988, contracting team leader, Eglin AFB, Fla.
4. August 1988 - December 1991, Deputy Director, Range Systems Contracts, Eglin AFB, Fla.
5. December 1991 - July 1992, procurement analyst, Andrews AFB, Md.
6. July 1992 - December 1992, student, Defense Systems Management College, Fort Belvoir, Va.
7. December 1992 - August 1995, Program Element Monitor, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
8. June 1994 - August 1995, member, Program Executive Officer Staff, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
9. August 1995 - June 1996, student, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
10. June 1996 - October 1997, Deputy Chief, Systems Program Division, Air Force Materiel Command, and Air Education and Training Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
11. October 1997 - January 2000, Deputy Director, later, Director, Contracting Directorate, San Antonio Air Logistics Center, Kelly AFB, Texas
12. January 2000 - August 2001, Deputy Director, Contracting Directorate, 311th Human Systems Wing, Brooks AFB, Texas
13. August 2001 - December 2001, Director of Plans and Programs, 311th Human Systems Wing, Brooks AFB, Texas
14. December 2001 - July 2008, Director of Contracting, Warner Robins ALC, Robins AFB, Ga.
15. July 2008 - April 2011, Director of Contracting, Aeronautical Systems Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
16. April 2011 – July 2013, Director of Contracting, Headquarters Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
17. July 2013 - present, Executive Director, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
AWARDS AND HONORS
John J. Welch Jr. Award, for excellence in acquisition management
Civilian of the Quarter, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition
Outstanding Director, Systems Contracting Organization, Air Force Systems Command, Eglin AFB, Fla.
AFMC Outstanding Air Force Contracting Organization, San Antonio Air Logistics Command, Kelly AFB, Texas
Exemplary Civilian Service, Kelly AFB, Texas
Meritorious Civilian Service, Brooks AFB, Texas
Procurement Round Table John Magnotti Award for Acquisition Mentorship
Meritorious Civilian Service, Robins AFB, Ga.
Fellow and Executive Advisory Council, National Contract Management Association
FY08 OSD/AT&L Acquisition Workforce Development Award (Silver Medal)
2008 Meritorious Executive Presidential Rank Award
2012 Secretary of the Air Force Small Business Programs SES/GO Outstanding Leadership Award
2014 Distinguished Executive Presidential Rank Award
White House Advisory Group for Senior Executive Service Reform
(Current as of April 2016)