Jeffrey C. Allen, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is the Executive Director, Air Force Sustainment Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma. He is responsible for assisting the commander in providing operational planning and execution of Air Force Supply Chain Management and Depot Maintenance missions for a wide range of aircraft, engines, missiles and component items in support of AFMC missions. He assists in overseeing operations which span three air logistics complexes, three air base wings, two supply chain management wings and multiple remote locations that incorporate more than 32,000 military and civilian personnel. In addition, he helps ensure installation support to more than 75,000 personnel working in 140 associate units at the three AFSC bases.
Mr. Allen is a career logistician who has served in a wide range of positions during his tenure with the federal government. Prior to assuming his current assignment, Mr. Allen was the Director of Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colorado.
1992 Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
1995 Master of Business Administration degree, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
1996 Air Command and Staff College, by correspondence
1999 Air War College, by seminar
2006 Defense Leadership and Management Program
2009 Master of Science degree in national resource strategy, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
1. July 1977 - July 1981, U.S. Air Force, Charleston AFB, South Carolina
2. August 1981 - July 1982, electronic integrated system mechanic, Grissom AFB, Ind.
3. July 1982 - December 1985, electronic integrated system mechanic and electronic integrated system mechanic inspector, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
4. December 1985 - January 1988, equipment specialist, Gentile Air Force Station, Ohio
5. January 1988 - October 1989, data specialist, Gentile Air Force Station, Ohio
6. October 1989 - June 1997, integrated logistics support manager, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
7. June 1997 - August 1999, Operations Section Chief, Logistics Civilian Career Enhancement Program, Randolph AFB, Texas
8. August 1999 - July 2002, Program Administrator, Logistics Civilian Career Enhancement Program, Randolph AFB, Texas
9. July 2002 - September 2003, Chief, Electronics and Instruments Branch, Electronics Division, Hill AFB, Utah
10. September 2003 - December 2006, Deputy Director, 76th Commodities Maintenance Group, Tinker AFB, Okla.
11. December 2006 - October 2007, Deputy Director, 747th Aircraft Sustainment Group, Tinker AFB, Okla.
12 October 2007 - August 2008, Vice Director, 76th Maintenance Wing, Tinker AFB, Okla.
13. August 2008 - June 2009, student, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
14. June 2009 - February 2011, Deputy Director of Logistics, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
15. February 2011 - July 2014, Director, Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.
16. July 2014 - present, Executive Director, Air Force Sustainment Center, Tinker AFB, Okla.
AWARDS AND HONORS
Meritorious Executive Presidential Rank Award
Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service
Air Force Meritorious Civilian Service Award (3)
Air Force Exemplary Civilian Service Award (2)
Certified Professional Logistician, Society of Logistics Engineers
Program Management and Life Cycle Logistics, Level III, Acquisition Professional Development Program
(Current as of January 2017)