Nancy K. Andrews, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is the Senior Services Manager for Services and Program Executive Officer for Combat and Mission Support, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Washington, D.C. She provides leadership in the acquisition of Air Force services and is responsible for a portfolio of more than $164 billion in existing and planned contracts across the Air Force. She provides oversight for acquisition planning, competitive selection processes and performance-based acquisition, and ensures deployment of proper management controls for service acquisitions and advises the Senior Acquisition Executive on all matters related to service providers.
She has served in a wide variety of contracting assignments for Space and Missile Systems Center, National Reconnaissance Office, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Electronics Systems Center, and Air Force Sustainment Center.
Prior to her leadership roles within PEO/CM, Ms. Andrews served as the Director, Air Force Sustainment Center Contracting, at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma, and was responsible for three locations: Tinker AFB, Ogden Air Logistics Complex (Hill), and Robins Air Logistics Complex, contracting activities.
1989 Bachelor of Science degree, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
1997 Master of Business Administration degree, National University, San Diego, Calif.
2000 Master's degree in Military Operations and Science, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2008 Master's degree in National Resource Strategy, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
1. August 1989 - December 1991, Member, Palace Acquire Intern Program, Space and Missile Systems, El Segundo, Calif.
2. January 1992 - April 1996, Negotiator for the Range Operations and Control Center and the Range Standardization and Automation programs, Detachment 9, Space and Missile Systems, Patrick AFB, Fla.
3. May 1996 - July 1999, Lead Contracting Officer, Range Standardization and Automation program, Phase II, Space and Missile Systems Center, Los Angeles AFB, Calif.
4. August 1999 - June 2000, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
5. June 2000 - April 2001, Lead Contracting Officer, Spacelift Range Systems Program, Space and Missile Systems Center, Los Angeles AFB, Calif.
6. April 2001 - July 2007, Lead Contracting Officer, Team Chief and Deputy Senior Contracting Officer, National Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, Va.
7. August 2007 - June 2008, Student, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
8. June 2008 - June 2009, Deputy, Contracting Mission Support Division, Secretary of the Air Force, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
9. June 2009 - August 2011, Director, Contracting, Electronic Systems Center, Hanscom AFB, Mass.
10. August 2011 - August 2014, Director, Contracting, Air Force Sustainment Center, Hill AFB, Utah.
11. August 2014- July 2016, Director, Air Force Sustainment Center Contracting, Tinker AFB, Okla.
12. July 2016 - present, Senior Services Manager for Services and Program Executive Officer for Combat and Mission Support, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Washington, D.C.
Program Management, Level III, Acquisition Professional Development Program Contracting
(System Acquisition), Level III, APDP
(Current as of August 2016)