Brig. Gen. Stacey L. Scarisbrick is the Commander of the Air Force Reserve Command Force Generation Center, Robins Air Force Base, Georgia. The AFRC FGC is the single organization responsible for generating Air Force Reserve forces by leveraging Reserve strategic capability to meet operational needs in support of global force management. The AFRC FGC performs all aspects of force generation to include oversight, visibility and accountability of all Air Force Reserve forces. Her span of control extends from the individual Reservist to entire combat capable units, supporting a broad array of organizations from Air Force units to joint exercises and combatant commands, through all stages of activation from volunteerism up to and including full mobilization.
Brig. Gen. Scarisbrick began her career by enlisting in the Alabama Air National Guard in March of 1991 as a graduate of The University of Alabama. She was commissioned as a second lieutenant in April of 1994.
Brig. Gen. Scarisbrick has had numerous operational, command and staff assignments leading logistics, civil engineer and force protection units. She has also served with the Defense Logistics Agency and Air Force Sustainment Center. Prior to her current assignment, she was the Associate Director of Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection in Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Virgina.
1990 Bachelor of Science, Education, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala.
1993 Master of Arts, Education, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
1993 Associate of Applied Science in Logistics Management, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1999 Squadron Officer School, Distinguished Graduate, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2000 Education Specialist, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
2003 Doctorate in Educational Leadership, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
2004 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2007 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2012 Advanced Program in Logistics and Technology, University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School, Chapel Hill
2013 Advanced Joint Professional Military Education, Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
2014 Reserve Component National Security Course, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2015 NATO Senior Officer Policy Course, Oberammergau, Germany
2016 U.S. Air Force Leadership Development Program, Center for Creative Leadership, Colorado Springs, Colo.
1. April 1994 – December 1997, Officer in Command, Combat Operations Support Flight, 117th Logistics Squadron, Sumpter Smith ANGB, Ala.
2. December 1997 – January 1999, Logistics Officer, 117th Logistics Squadron, Sumpter Smith ANGB, Ala.
3. January 1999 – February 2003, Transportation Officer, 117th Logistics Squadron, Sumpter Smith ANGB, Ala.
4. February 2003 – April 2005, Deputy Commander, 117th Logistics Squadron, Sumpter Smith ANGB, Ala.
5. April 2005 – September 2006, Deputy Commander, 117th Mission Support Group, Sumpter Smith ANGB, Ala.
6. August 2006 – August 2007, Commander, 420th Air Base Squadron, RAF Fairford, England
7. August 2007 – February 2011, Logistics Operations Center, Lead Plans Officer for Defense Logistics Agency, Europe and Africa, Wiesbaden/Kaiserslautern, Germany
8. February 2011 – March 2012, Chief, Expeditionary Combat Support Airmen Division, Global Combat Support Directorate, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
9. April 2012 – May 2013, Chief, F-35 Automatic Logistics Integration System Integration Cell, Air Force Programmer, Weapons System Division, Logistics Directorate, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
10. June 2013 – September 2015, Commander, 911th MSG, Pittsburgh Air Reserve Station, Pa.
11. October 2015 – January 2018, Vice Director of Logistics/Reserve Advisor, Air Force Sustainment Center, Tinker AFB, Okla.
12. January 2018 – July 2019, Associate Director of Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
13. July 2019 – present, Commander, Air Force Reserve Command Force Generation Center, Robins AFB, Ga.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
1. August 2007 - February 2011, Logistics Operations Center, Lead Logistics Plans Officer, Defense Logistics Agency, Europe and Africa, Wiesbaden/Kaiserslautern, Germany, as a lieutenant colonel
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with silver and bronze oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal
National Defense Service Medal with bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Armed Forces Service Medal
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal
Air Force Overseas Ribbon – Short Tour
Air Force Longevity Service Award Ribbon with silver and two bronze oak leaf clusters
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with mobilization device and silver hourglass
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant May 30, 1990
First Lieutenant May 30, 1992
Captain May 30, 1994
Major April 25, 2001
Lieutenant Colonel Aug. 17, 2006
Colonel March 2, 2011
Brigadier General Dec. 12, 2018
(Current as of July 2019)