Eileen M. Vidrine is the Air Force Chief Data Officer, Headquarters, U.S. Air Force, Arlington, Virginia. She develops and implements strategies for enterprise data management, analytics and digital transformation to optimize performance and drive out innovation in and across all missions and operations.
Ms. Vidrine began her government career in 1986 as an enlisted member of the U.S. Army and was commissioned in 1987 through the U.S. Army Officer Candidate School Program as a U.S. Army Transportation Officer. Later in her Army career, she was selected and integrated into the U.S. Army Acquisition Corps. She began her civilian career as a senior faculty member at the Joint Military Intelligence College and led the college’s technology transformation as the first Director for the Center for Educational Technologies.
From 2006 to 2012, Ms. Vidrine served in various positions of leadership at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence culminating as the Chief of Staff for the Assistant Director of National Intelligence for Human Capital. In 2012, Ms. Vidrine was selected to serve as the DoD Intelligence Community Enterprise Architect assigned to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Human Capital Management Office. In 2014, Ms. Vidrine assumed HCMO chief of staff responsibilities. In 2016, she was nominated by the Deputy Secretary of Defense and selected to serve as a White House Leadership Fellow, supporting the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management. After her fellowship she was detailed to the Executive Office of the President Office of Administration. Ms. Vidrine was appointed to the Senior Executive Service in June 2018.
1985 Bachelor of Science, Ithaca College, Ithaca, N.Y.
1993 Masters of Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
2009 Office of the Director of National Intelligence - Analysis Summer Hard Problem Program, Phoenix, Ariz.
2015 Intelligence Community Applied Systems Architecture Course, Herndon, Va.
2017 White House Leadership Development Program, Washington, D.C.
1. February 1986 - October 1996, U.S. Army, various
2. October 1996 - October 1999, Principal Systems Analyst, Teledyne Brown Engineering, Arlington, Va.
3. October 1997 - July 1999, Senior Project Manager, Carney Interactive LLC, Alexandria, Va.
4. July 1999 - January 2000, Senior Information Systems Security Engineer, Wang Global
5. January 2000- July 2002, Assistant Professor, Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, Va.
6. July 2002 - November 2003, Senior Faculty Member-Joint Military Intelligence College, Defense Intelligence Agency, Washington, D.C.
7. November 2003 - August 2006, Director, Center for Educational Technologies-National Defense Intelligence College, Defense Intelligence Agency, Washington, D.C.
8. August 2006 - April 2007, Senior Liaison Officer, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Office of the Chief Information Officer, McLean, Va.
9. April 2007 - September 2008, Program Manager for Distributed Learning, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, National Intelligence University, McLean, Va.
10. September 2008 - December 2010, Technical Program Manager, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, McLean, Va.
11. December 2010 - February 2012, Chief of Staff, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, McLean, Va.
12. February 2012 - December 2013, Department of Defense IC Enterprise Architect, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence/Human Capital Management Office, Arlington, Va.
13. December 2013 - November 2014, Deputy Director for Readiness (acting) Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence/Human Capital Management Office, Arlington, Va.
14. November 2014 - September 2016, Chief of Staff, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence/Human Capital Management Office, Arlington, Va.
15. October 2016 - September 2017, White House Leadership Fellow, White House Leadership Development Program, Washington, D.C.
16. October 2017- June 2018, Detail to Executive Office of the President, Office of Administration, Washington, D.C.
17. June 2018 - present, Chief Data Officer, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, Arlington, Va.
2016 Intelligence Community Human Capital Professional Leadership Award
2016 Intelligence Community Human Capital Profession Team Award
2018 Office of the Secretary of Defense Exceptional Civilian Service Award
(Current as of July 2019)