myPay offers W-2 forms in January

  • Published
Servicemembers, military retirees and annuitants will have their account statements and tax information online courtesy of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service's myPay.

In January, active-duty and reserve customers can view and print current-year W-2 using myPay, a secure, online system.

The system allows retirees to view and print their account statements. Annuitants can view and print their account statements and 1099R tax statements, plus they can print 1042S tax statements, copies of their report of existence and submit the form.

To use myPay, members of the armed forces, Defense Department civilian employees, military retirees and annuitants can use their social security numbers and personal identification numbers to log onto the system at

Customers with questions about myPay can call customer support at (800) 390-2348 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST.